Thursday 17 December 2009

All change




I've had a change around at home. My normal room to do my modelling is at the back of the garage in the spare room but with the cold weather now here it was time to move back inside for the duration. It's looking very tidy at the moment.
During the last week or two i have brought some new kits, namely the new Airfix releases. The FA.2 sea harrier looks like a very nice kit and so does the Mk IX spitfire . I also got the Corsair , i know it's an old kit but it's an aircraft i like .
The only problem at the moment is that i have had to leave my compressor and airbrushes outside in the other room for now . I have seen quite a cheap spray booth so i may get that after Christmas.
Kits on the go at the moment are the first of three Javelin's and the Corsair. The corsair is a very basic kit with lots of raised detail but is does include (in my opinion) some nice marking's.

No comments:

Post a Comment