Tuesday 1 December 2009

About time too

I have managed to finish the Tamiya FW190 F9 at last. I made a few mistakes on the way but it looks good to me and that's all that counts. Amongst the few problems were, The mottle went wrong (my fault for not following people's advice), gear retraction arms put on upside down (my fault for not looking at instruction's properly) and whilst cutting off the final part from the sprue(the step) it snapped in half and was lost forever on the floor (not my fault). I did enjoy this one , well i must of because i wanted to keep going back to it which is more than could be said for the Xtrakit spitfire XII. I keep looking at it and it just doesn't seem right, the gear doors are either too short or I've put them on wrong (quite possible), anyway it has just been put back on the shelf for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment